Processing of Personal Data
The users of the Onak App grant their consent for the processing of personal data during the installation of the Onak App.
Your personal data is collected and processed by the company On Assistant Knight Limousine LLC & On Assistant Knight Delivery & Services LLC (Onak Limousine & Concierge). Onak Limousine & Concierge only collects and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the Onak App. A user’s disclosure of geographical location data is a precondition for using the Onak App.
1. What type of personal data we collect and process
- Name, telephone number, e-mail address, feedback ratings and payment information of the app user;
- Geographical location of the user, the time of provision of service and the destination;
- Identification data of the device on which the Onak App has been installed;
- Cookies of the Onak Limousine & Concierge website save the website user’s telephone number and geographic location data.
2. The purpose of collecting and the period of processing of personal data
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of matching up an user with a driver;
- We forward the data on geographic location and telephone number of the user to the driver to enable to decide whether the user is located nearby;
- We may use the personal data to resolve driver´s service quality issues;
- We use contact details to notify you of updates to the Onak App;
- We collect data of the routes taken by the Onak App users to analyse the geographic coverage in order to make recommendations to the drivers;
- The personal data collected via the Onak App will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioral marketing.
- We will hold and process your personal data only for the period your account is activated.
3. The method of collecting personal data
- We collect data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of Onak App users during the process of the installation;
- We only collect data on the geographic location if the Onak App has been activated;
- The collection of geographic location data stops after the Onak App is closed in the user’s device.
4. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of users is only disclosed to those drivers who have activated the Onak Driver App; in such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user;
- After providing the service, the name of the user will remain visible to Onak Limousine & Concierge only. This is necessary for drivers to resolve any issues associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the customer if something was left behind in the car;
- The feedback on the quality of the service is anonymous and drivers do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback;
5. Security and deletion of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the Onak service is transferred to and stored in the data centers located on the territory of our hosting. Only authorized employees of Onak Limousine & Concierge and local service providers have access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the Onak App (including disputes with the drivers);
- If you would like to delete the personal data collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the request we will delete the account and any personal data associated with the account if there are no any outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only;
- Please note that the deinstallation of Onak App in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data. If you want to delete your personal data collected by Onak Limousine & Concierge, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Onak services under your existing account.
- If you presume that we (or any other Onak entity processing your personal data) carry such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate, you may:
- a) ask us (and/or any other Onak entity processing your personal data) for an explanation;
- b) require us (and/or any other Onak entity processing your personal data) to remedy the arisen state of affairs (in particular by blocking, correction or supplementing of personal data);
- c) appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
6. Direct marketing
- We only use your e-mail address and phone number for sharing our product related marketing messages if you have given a respective consent on the Onak.ae website or in the Onak App. If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages” link in the footer of our e-mail.
7. Personal data of taxi drivers
- We only collect and process personal data of drivers to the extent necessary for verifying the driver’s qualifications for pursuing this professional activity and safeguarding the contractual relations associated with the Onak App service. The personal data of drivers may be handed over to the entities such as government regulator.
- Using the Onak App with dispatch feature, a service operator can see the geographic location of a driver, information on dispatches and the times of using the service. If a driver would like for his or her geographic location not to be visible to the dispatch operator, he or she can disable the app by tapping the “Quit” button.
8. Payment & Information
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Customers are eligible for refund for the transportation services if the driver was late by more than 20 minutes on the pick-up timing.
- Customers are eligible for refund for the concierge services if the Onak Staff, Contractor, of Affiliate, was late of the services agreed timing more than 20 minutes.
- Customers must send and email to email@example.com requesting the refund and provide their Name, Mobile Number, @ Requested Service for verification.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment