Planning & Strategies:
- To plan ahead the sales visits to market.
- To achieve planned sales visits.
- To follow sales strategies and rates set by the company.
- To achieve sales targets.
- To prospect for a new business and clients to the company.
- To Provide up-to-date market information to the management for recording and tracking.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- To solicit existing and new key accounts to meet and exceed through telemarketing, outside sales visits, site inspections and written communication.
- To complete accurate, detailed records of actual sales calls made plus a detailed plan of sales activities.
- To prepare correspondence and confirmation accordingly to customers for internal booking process.
- To undertake any assignments, projects or duties allocated by his/her direct manager.
- To attend regular sales briefings to review and control department performance.
- To report any negative variances relating to budget compared to actual achieved sales, with recommendations for remedial action.
- To be well organized in all his/her administrative works.
- To maintain a close work relationship with managers of all departments.
- To contribute to the growth of Onak Limousine & Concierge.
- To be ready for fulfilling any work related task given after exceeding the normal duty hours.
- Knowledge of Abu Dhabi corporates and companies.
- Negotiation Skills.
- MS Office Suite.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, or Tourism & Hospitality.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Salary: AED 4,000 monthly.
- Competitive commission.
- Ticket: 1 Home country ticker per year.
- Insurance: Included, if required.
- 6 Days Per Week. 9 Hours Per Day.
- Company mobile & sim.
- Transportation allowance.
Reporting To: CEO Office