- Preparing investors reports,
- Generating revenue reports,
- Effective yield management,
- Developing pricing strategies,
- Identify new revenue opportunities,
- Monitoring competitor performance,
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting,
- Analyzing booking patterns and market trends,
- Creating promotional plans to increase revenue,
- Optimize and expand network and partnerships,
- Evaluating trends in the transportation business,
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting,
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices,
- Analyze overall monthly performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies,
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of transportation business in UAE.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Finance or Business Administration.
- 0-2 years of experience in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Salary: AED 3,000 – AED 4,000 monthly,
- Ticket: 1 Home country ticker per year,
- Insurance: Included, if required,
- 6 Days Per Week. 9 Hours Per Day.
Reporting To: Personal Assistant to CEO.