- Reading, monitoring and responding to CEO’s email,
- Delegating work in CEO’s absence,
- Diary management,
- Planning and organizing meetings,
- Handling bank related issues and government authorities,
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries for CEO,
- Attending meetings on CEO’s behalf,
- Planning and organizing events,
- Conducting research and gathering information,
- Preparing and conducting presentations and/or proposal,
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- Managing projects,
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
- Handling clients requests, if required,
- Contacting and ordering from service contractors and suppliers,
- Handling Board of Directors related issues,
- Handling CEO’s personal requests and related issues.
- Decision Making,
- Able to speak Arabic & English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite,
- Prompt response to emails and messages!
- Diploma or Bachelor in Business Administration or Communication & PR.
- 1-3 years of experience in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Salary: AED 4,500 – AED 6,000 monthly,
- Ticket: 1 Home country ticker per year,
- Insurance: Included, if required,
- 6 Days Per Week. 9 Hours Per Day (Including 1 Hour Break).
Reporting To: CEO.