- Create leads and close them.
- Ability to take ownership of the project from managerial and financial aspects.
- Establishing a new unique concept in Abu Dhabi in the concierge sector.
- Handling the contracting process from inception till signatures.
- Planning, Organizing, Leading, & Controlling the project and its implementation.
- Continuous following up with clients and ensuring requirements are accommodated.
- Managing the clients’ feedback through a random calls and surveys and ensure their satisfaction.
- Staffing, training, managing concierge executives.
- Arrange, co-ordinate, order, & facilitate team logistics.
- Deal with projects issues and solve them in an excellent approach to keep the company and staff in a safe and secured position.
- Submitting summaries and document detailed reports about the project for management decisions and future enhancements of services.
- Always seeking and creating new ideas and concepts to offer to our stakeholders and customers.
- Decision Making,
- Able to speak Arabic & English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite,
- Excellent knowledge of Abu Dhabi city,
- Prompt response to emails and messages!
- Diploma or Bachelor in Hospitality, Tourism, Or Finance.
- 1-3 years of experience in hospitality sector in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Salary: AED 4,000 – AED 5,000 monthly,
- Ticket: 1 Home country ticker per year,
- Insurance: Included, if required,
- 6 Days Per Week. 9 Hours Per Day,
- Company mobile & sim,
- Transportation allowance,
Reporting To: CEO Office.