- Pick up clients and safely convey them to their destinations.
- Introduce self in a friendly but professional manner to each client.
- Open the door for the client to enter or exit the limo.
- Vacuum clean the interior of the limo and ensure that the external is properly washed and shined before and after each duty.
- Carry out regular inspection on the limo before and after each run.
- Help clients to load and unload their luggage.
- Collect all extra charges from clients when ordered to do so the manager or dispatcher.
- Listen and answer all questions from clients as intelligently as possible.
- Assist guests to get in and out of the car when needed.
- Run errands for guests when necessary.
- Knowledge of UAE traffic laws and area traffic patterns.
- Knowledge of Abu Dhabi locations and landmarks. Extra cities is an advantage.
- Able to speak English, Arabic is an advantage.
Previous Experience: 1-3 years of experience in Abu Dhabi.
- Salary: AED 2,000 monthly.
- Very Good Commission.
- Accommodation & Laundry: Included.
- Ticket & Insurance: Included.
Reporting To: Operations Manager.